Are you finding it difficult to style your wet hair for a beach party? Don’t have time to fix your hair in an open pool concert? Not to worry, we will give you amazing tips to style your wet hair. We can’t deny the fact that having presentable and perfect-sleek hair, even if it’s wet, gives us that high confidence level and self-esteem. That is why VIP Salon is always providing excellent services in hair styling.
1. Slicked-Back Styled Hair
Slicked-back hair is characterized by the hair being styled back away from the face, often with a gel or pomade. This look can be achieved with both short and long hair. Aside from its sexy and appealing look, this hairstyle is definitely a gorgeous getup for pool parties, fine dinners, celebrations, and casual events. How is a slicked-back hairstyle being done? Here are the steps to create a slicked-back hairstyle for your next event:
- After taking a shower or when your hair is still damp, scoop up enough amount of gel or pomade.
- While using a comb, carefully apply it to your hair. If you are uncomfortable with a comb, you can use your fingers to apply the gel properly onto your hair. Apply the hair gel to your hair strands only and not directly to your scalps.
- Comb your hair in the direction of your preferred slicked-back style, or lay it on your preferred part. The slicking style should be done with a continuous motion going to the back of your head. If you are not satisfied yet with the slicked style, you can repeat the process until you achieve that perfect slicked-back style that you’ve always wanted to try.
There are numerous slicked-back hairstyles that you can try. Our team of expert hair stylists can give you the perfect slicked-back look according to your hair type and personality. Here are top slicked-back hairstyles for wet hairs.
- Messy Slicked and Finder Comb Back Swept Style
- Undercut Slicked-Back with Taper Fade
- Slicked-Back Mid Fate Undercut
- Skin Fade Slicked-Back
- Pompadourean Genteleman’s Look
2. Messy Top Knot or Buns
Messy Top Knot or Buns Hair is a hairstyle where the hair is gathered into a bun or knot at the top of the head. There are many different ways to style a Messy Top Knot or Bun Hair. You can make it messy by pulling out some hair pieces around your face, or you can keep it more neat and sleek by styling it with hairspray. Whatever your preference, this hairstyle is a great way to add some volume and style to your hair. It’s also a great way to keep your hair out of your face on hot summer days.
Here are common steps to make a messy top knot hairstyle:
- While your hair is still wet, start by combing it into a high ponytail. Make sure that you are not tying your hair too tightly.
- Wrap your hair carefully within the base of the ponytail.
- Secure the top now with a hair tie. If you want to create more volume on the top knot, you can use a hair donut to make it fuller and thick.
Also Read: Top 5 Hair Styles for Spring
3. Braided Hairstyles
Braided Hairstyles refer to a hairstyle where the hair is neatly braided into one or more strands. This type of hairstyle is popular among women of all ages but especially among young girls and teens. Braids can be styled in many different ways, from simple and sleek to complex and ornate.
This gorgeous hairstyle is becoming famous on Instagram and other social media platforms as ladies use it for various occasions, events, and casual parties. Aside from its chic look and stylish appeal, this hairstyle can really keep your hair from being tangled and messy, plus you can be creative in styling your hair. There are many braid hairstyles that suit specific hair lengths, volumes, and cuts.
Braiding your hair is quite simple to do, but in VIP Salon, our expert hair stylist can give you various braid hairstyles that will suit your personality. Here are the different braid hairstyles that you can also try.
- Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
- Dutch Braid Hairstyle
- Front Crown Braid
- Headband Braid
- Braided Ponytail
- Half-Up Crown Braid
- Half-Up Braided Bun
- Low Ponytail Braid
- Double Side Braid
- Upside Down Braid
Don’t let your wet hair stop you from being stylish and confident. Try our high-fashion, chic-look, classy, and sophisticated hairstyles at VIP Salon, your best hairstyle partner for any events. Schedule your first appointment with us and achieve your dream hairstyle. Call us today!
Also Read: Best Ways to Have Long Beautiful Hair